The PCI bus 12 bit data acquisition card is a 32 bits PCI bus adapter with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it is a programmable I/O interface for Pentium or compatible computers. The PnP features let hardware configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you don't need set switch and jumper.
The PCI bus 12 bit data acquisition card is a high precision data conversion/acquisition system. It contains 16 analog to digital channels with unipolar or bipolar input, 2 digital to analog channels with unipolar or bipolar output and 1 digital I/O channel with 16 bit line. The on board 8254(71054) chip provides programmable interval timer/counter functions to trig A/D conversion. The PCI bus 12 bit data acquisition card also provides interrupt driven for convention A/D input.
Bus: 32 Bit PCI Karte mit PnP Features
- Programmable I/O control functions.
- Provides 16 A/D channels and the resolution is 12 bits.
- Provides 2 D/A channels and the resolution is 12 bits.
- Unipolar or bipolar selectable.
- Input voltage range from 0 to 10V or 0 to 20V for unipolar, and from -5V to 5V or -10V to 10V for bipolar.
- Provides 1 digital input/digital output channels and the resolution is 16 bits.
- Provides three 16 bits counter to trig A/D conversion.
- Provides software, external hardware signal or internal counter to trig A/D conversion.
- By using sampling and hold to get A/D signals.
- Interrupt or polling driven selectable.
- Gain control factor selectable from 1 to 8.
English manual with adjusting plan, terminal diagram, data sheets and sample programs.
Windows-98/NT/2000/XP,Vista, WIN-7/WIN-8, Win-10, Linux driver or info
The package contains:
ADDA Board, Software-CD, Manual