- 1 digital input/digital output channels and the resolution is 16 bits.
- 16 A/D channels and the resolution is 16 bits.
A/D input voltage range:
- 0 TO +5 V (10 V p-p), 0 TO +10 V (20 V p-p) for unipolar,
- -5 V TO +5V (20 V p-p), -10 V TO +10V (40 V p-p) for bipolar.
- 2 D/A channels and the resolution is 16 bits.
- D/A Current output ranges:
4 mA to 20 mA, 0 mA to 20 mA, 0 mA to 24 mA
- ±0.01 % FSR typical total unadjusted error (TUE) ±3 ppm/°C
- D/A Voltage output ranges:
- 0 V to 5 V, 0 V to 10 V, ±5 V, ±10 V
- 10% overrange
- ±0.01 % FSR typical total unadjusted error (TUE) ±2 ppm/°C output drift
- 2500V isolation voltage
- For direct DIN-Rail mounting
- Also as board without DIN-Rail-adapter available
- HIgh Speed 8051 μC Core
- USB 2.0 Function Controller
- On-Chip Debug
- Support USB ID 0~14 SET
- Support RS-232/422/485 Communicate (optional)
- POWER from External DC+12V 1.5A ( ≥ 1.5A)
Operating temp. range: from 0 to 55C.
Relative humidity range: from 0 to 90%
Size: 250 mm - 120 mm - 55 mm
Board without DIN-Rail-adapter - UPAD-16
Support Windows Vista/7/8/10, Windows server 2003/2008/2012; CDC/ACM virtual com port and the sample for programming.
Per shipping you receive freshly burned „Decision Computer Germany service CD“ with current drivers, manuals, installation guidances and German additional information. The extent depends on the product!
EMI-Kit for Din-Rail-Module incl.
USB wiring is very sensitive to EMI errors (mainly sparking when opening contacts). The Kit (U-EMI-1) includes two Würth folded cores for the USB data cable and a Ferrite sleeve for the power supply cable
Package includes the following items:
- USB 16Bit-AD/DA I/O Board
- USB cable
- Software/Manual CD