The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is an 32 bits PCI bus board with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it provides two asynchronous serial communication ports (RS422/RS485), which link the computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be installed in any Pentium or hardware compatible systems. The PnP features let hardware configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you don’t need set switch and jumper.
Bus: 32 Bit PCI Bus
The features of the PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter are:
- 32 bit PCI bus with Plug and Play (PnP) features.
- Two RS422/RS485 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Opto-isolated 2500 V
- Pentium hardware compatibles.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed mode and up to 460K for high speed mode.
- Provides 16550 port that contains 16 bytes FIFO for each port.
- Up to 4 boards be installed in one computer system.
- Software compatible with PCCOM98.
English manual with adjusting plan, terminal diagram, data sheets and sample programs.
Windows-XP-7/8/10, Linux driver or info
The package contains:
PCCOM Board, Software-CD, Manual